You are here
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
Your purchase is sold by The Street Theatre - ABN 13 120 663 736 - through The Street Theatre's Box Office. The following terms and conditions apply to this sale:
- All tickets are non-refundable - exceptions may occur as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code Of Practice. If a refund is made, The Street Theatre reserves the right to retain any service (or equivalent) fee it has charged.
- Exchanges, where permissible, are subject to conditions and fees. A change in the personal circumstances of the Purchaser does not entitle the Purchaser to refund or exchange on the ticket.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets.
- Every one attending a performance at The Street Theatre and occupying a seat must hold a valid ticket for that performance.
- Children under 2 years of age will be admitted to performances free of charge on the condition that they do not occupy their own seat but are seated on the lap of their parent or guardian.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admistion with reasonable cause.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance and may be excluded if no suitable break occurs.
- Patrons will be advised where photographic, film/video and sound recording of the performance is possible and is to be done in a manner respectful of the Performer and the intellectual property of the work.
- Patrons are requested to turn off mobile phones/pages before entering the auditorium where requested.
- Food is not permitted in the auditorium.
- Patrons are required to conduct themselves in a way that will not interfere with the enjoyment of the performance by other patrons.
- The Management reserves the right at all times to request that patrons who breach these requirements leave the performance.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed for a performance at The Street Theatre
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this time
- If your purchase exceed the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay the balance with cash, cheque, debit or credit card
- The Street Theatre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- If you have made an error in making your donation to The Street Theatre, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to The Street Theatre are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call The Street Theatre on +61 2 6247 1223